Tuesday, January 26, 2010


I would like to Thank ALL of you who made it to my recent
Ecoustic Live Set at the Moonshine!
Thank you for your support and interest.

Please note that my performances, as well as my songs, are very much in a
state of development, as it's all very new and i'm very exited about that,
because while in the past i would hold back for lack of *perfection*, i have realized now that growth can only happen when we put ourselves out and
share what we have - without fear of *rejection*, however little or insignificant what we offer may seem to us.
AND IT'S SO MUCH MORE FUN - Thanks to YOU! :o)

ONE LOVE
... ooh, and i will soon announce more shows, which i hope you won't miss! (you could always subscribe to my mailing list under the "My Band" tab on Facebook, its fan page, or this blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment